Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
14 comments:
Cutie!
What is the calander of? Looks fun :)
When do I get to see her in her tutu???
She seems so happy all the time. I love her!
What a snuggle you were getting in the last picture - I love when mine do that :)
Wow...the message is loud and clear!!!!!
Congrats...september is hard going through the summer...oh and I told you so! :)
Hahaha - I just realized :) Congratulations! That's so great!!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you, at first I didn't see it but after I got your email I checked it again and I am so stinking excited for you! Morgan's going to be such a cute big sister!
Yahoo! Congratulations! I thought so but I wasn't sure...now I am! Yahooo! Yahoo! Yahoo!!!
Okay, I see it now. You are one sneaky little person! In my defense I had a really bad week!
CONGRATS! I am sooooo excited for you guys :)
Wow, Katie!!! How come I am just now finding this out on your blog!?!?!?!?!! What are the details!!! I wanna know! I can't believe you didn't tell us.....Congrats! Way excited!
HAHA...wait, I don't mean all the DETAILS.. I mean like what is the due date and how far along are you and when did you find out.....I just realized that looked really weird to ask for details...hahaha
Brilliant!
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good and everything goes well for you. How exciting!
Oh my goshness! so I was looking at your blog again, (I look like eight times a day) and never noticed the pictures in debtly. Your a smart little chicka! Me, not so much. Now that you will have two, give me Morgan.
Don't worry Mindy. I didn't get it either right away. Katie had to walk me through it. I didn't even see the "Big Sister" in the first picture. I figured it out with the 9 months and the picture of morgan with the calendar. Duh. Don't feel bad. Katie is very clever. Love you baby girl.
Post a Comment