January 25, 2009

Morgan and Her Food

This kid loves food. Way more than she should, I think. Its getting a little out of hand. She seriously eats like every 1-2 hours, and she eats A LOT. I can't keep enough food in the house for her. Anyway, here are som pictures of her eating sweet potato pancakes.


And some kind of Danish candy that Clint's grandma sent for Christmas.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definately looks like she likes to eat. Not that she is fat but because she is so happy eating. As long as you are feeding her healthy I don't think it matters how much she eats. She is a baby. Wait till you have a boy that eats more than his dad when he is three. Anyway, would you email me your recipe for sweet potatoe pancakes please or put it on the family website? Thanks so much. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

PS: That first picture is a great picture of her teeth. I love it.

Windy said...

Thank your lucky stars she'll eat cause my kids won't. Lanie used to be really good but now, I can't her to hardly eat anything. And it's still a constant fight with Aaron and Emmi to get them to eat everyday.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006