January 21, 2009
I'm so sick of people thinking Morgan is a boy regardless of the clothes she's wearing, so this is the hairdo she will now be sporting. I don't care if it looks like a whale spout or a palm tree or like Pebbles or Cindy Lou Who. Its the only way I can do her hair. She won't leave in headbands or hair clips, and I'm sure its only a matter of hours until she figures out how to rip this out of her hair, but until then, she will look like a girl.
The only way for me to get her to hold still long enough to do her hair was to give her my cell phone. This is what happens when you take away the cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
8 comments:
I love it. I did the same thing with Emma, Bree and now that is how I do Brooke's hair! Very CUTE!
How are you doing? Are you guys adjusting okay and all settled? Do you get to get out a lot?
I think it's cute! Was she really having a tantrum there? I didn't think that came until they were older. Well guess thats what you get when you take a cell phone away from a girl.
HA! That hair is so cute! I am so extremely jealous. I want Ambria to have hair sooo bad! She still doesn't have enought o even put bows in and headbands are now too small, so she goes around with a naked head.....And just so you know, those tantrums only get worse as she gets older. Wait til she's 2!
P.S. I understand where you're coming from about people calling the baby a boy. I catch people calling Ambria a boy too even though she is like decked out in PINK and has a little girly blanket and usually a little dolly in her hands.....people are so dumb! HAHA. By the way.....Morgan definatly does not look like a boy!
Yes I agree, people are so dumb! She does not look like a boy! She is beautiful!!!
I think she totally looks like a girl! People are just too lazy to actually pay attention sometimes.
If that was a tantrum then you are very, very, very lucky. I think you probably sported a palm tree once or twice when you were little. People just don't pay attention. Your hair was more like Ambria's. You didn't really have any till you were three. She is adorable. Even when she tantrums. :-)
She is cute when she gets upset!! She's getting so big! I love her little personality.. What a doll!
Post a Comment