January 6, 2009

I need a Mary Kay lady. I'd rather buy from someone I know or someone that one of my friends knows. So, if any of you are or know a MK consultant who wants a new customer please let me know. Thanks :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I work with a lady that sells Mary Kay. Do you want her email address? That is who I get my mary kay from. She could just give it to me and I could mail it so she doesn't have to charge you postage. Also, that was what was in the bottom or your box. all the mary kay you left behind. Her email address is LPierce@slco.org as in Laura Pierce. I'm sure she would be happy to sell you some products.

Andrea said...

My sister in law sells Mary Kay and would love to have the business too. Her email is lysolann@yahoo.com

Shelly said...

My sister in law sells it (Brians wife) I was actually thinking about tyring to sell it, but don't know enough people who would buy it. haha. Her name is Marqae, I can tell her you want something if you want. She is fast about getting it out.

Amber said...

Hey I know I'm far away but I will ship for free!! Anyone who needs something let me know. Plus I'll give you a 10% discount on your first order.
Amber Payne
amber_gher@yahoo.com
Katie dear I miss you! You always have a smile on your face. Thanks for being a ray of sunshine in my life.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006