January 12, 2009

A Few Pictures

Since its been a while, here are a couple of pictures of Mo Mo. On Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend, Alice. Mo stayed at home with Clint. She ended up falling head first off the couch and getting a big bruise on the left side of her forehead, and then diving face first out of her rocking chair and getting a fat upper lip. This is the best picture I could get of it. You can't see it very well though.
And here's Morgan playing in the tub with her new bath toys she got from her Grandma and Grandpa Call for her Birthday. She loves them (mostly for sucking the water off of them).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch and how fun. It was so good talking to you on webcam lastnight. Love ya

Mindy said...

Poor Mo Mo. She has had a rough few weeks. I need more pictures of her though. :)

Heather said...

Sure she fell off the sofa. Just kidding. She has entered that age where you live in fear that people will think you are beating your child. Of course I probably always make myself look guilty with my need to tell everyone why my child has a bruise ect. LOL

Windy said...

Those accidents always seem to happen when daddy's in charge over here too! :) Love ya Clint! :)

Luke and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke and Erin said...

Accidents happen! Poor baby! It is surprising how tough they are! I hope she is doing better and makes a full recovery (as I know from experience, with my own, she will).
I love those fun little bath toys! WAY-TO-GO Grandma and Grandpa C! Those are the best :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006