April 26, 2008

Our growing boy-April 26, 2008

As requested by my mother, here are pictures of Nobi. He's gotten huge!
This first picture was taken December 6, the day we got him.
This one was taken February 15th, 4 months old.
This one was taken today. Clint says he looks like the stupid hyena on the Lion King. He's 6 and a half months old now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look like the hyena on Lion King running like that. He is huge. Is he full grown or is he still going to grow some more. I can't believe how big he has gotten in four months.

Melanie said...

He is getting so big!!! I love how your page looks right now! LOVE the colors! When are you going to be in Utah again?

The Calls said...

Hey he is huge! His eyes freak me out though.

Luke and Erin said...

I think I might have to go with Clint on this one :)

How are you guys doing???

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006