April 13, 2008

Hooray for Blogging!-April 13, 2008

So I finally figured out 2 new things. How to put music on my blog and how to put cool templates on. I'm so proud of myself! I'm pretty slow when it comes to this kind of stuff. So I hope you all enjoy our new and improved blog! I'm sure I'll be changing it and making it better now that I'm a little more blog savvy. If you want cool backgrounds go to LeeLouBlogs on my Family and Friends list. If you know of any other good sites let me know. This is going to get addicting all over again! Oh, and I just have to say that I LOVE Michael Buble! Thanks Rebecca, for introducing us, you're truly a wonderful friend :)

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Your blog is so cute! Yeah for learning how to do new things! It is really fun... now I just need to get you into digiscrap and you will be set!!!!

Anonymous said...

Old blind people have a really hard time reading it. Otherwise it is great. :-) The print is really light.

Stephanie said...

I love Michael Buble his voice is like velvet!

Anonymous said...

Did you change it or is this just the same only it showed different on my computer at work. This is really cool and I can see the words fine. Love ya.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006