Okay, bare with me for a minute. I want to build up to this next part. While I was in Utah I told Clint that I actually MISSED Nobi (our 6 month old puppy). Which is really wierd cause I wasn't too fond of him when I left Alabama. Too much energy for a new mom. Always under my feet. Having accidents on the carpet, as if diapers aren't enough! So, in Utah I really did miss the little bugger, but Clint kept telling me I was going to HATE Nobi when I got home. I INSISTED that I wouldn't hate him anymore. And he said "okay, just remember how much you missed him when you get home". I didn't really think anything else of it after that conversation. Well, today I am making the bed. I bend down to pick up a pillow off the floor and this is what I see...
Oh, BAD BAD BAD dog!!! Okay, I love my husband (bless his heart...as they would say in the south). But I told him time and time again "you can't let the dog be out of his kennel when you aren't home". But my dear sweet husband just knew that Nobi was ready to take on the responsibility of roaming around all alone in our empty house. "Okay," I told him, "but keep our bedroom door closed cause you know he'll be up on our bed". He forgot one day. I'm sad :( But I'm trying to remember how much I missed Nobi while I was gone. I only have one question though...when was Clint going to TELL me about it?
4 comments:
Hey Katie! I am so glad thatyou found me! I love th eblogging worl it's fun to see what everyone is up to these days. I'm glad that you and Morgan made it home safe. And, I actually wanted to leave you a comment the week that you had her but I was just learning how to work the blog and I could not figure out how to leave you a comment. So I'm happy for you! She is so cute she looks just like you! We definatally will have to get together when you are here next time. When will you be here? I'll email you my phone number so you can call me when you get in town and we can plan something! that would be fun!
bad doggy!
Bad, BAD!!! Dog.
Oh, so many times Josh has said "these dogs are good, they're ready to have a little more freedom" and so many times he's had to clean up big messes. I'm not a dog person so if Josh's dogs had done something like that I would say bye-bye. I still stick to my threat that the next time he gets deployed they won't be around when he returns. These last few weeks have been harder than they should have been only because I have 2 extra "kids" to take care of. Just reafirms how much I love them. Ha!
Post a Comment