April 8, 2008
SO...ITS OFFICIAL-April 8, 2008
We've made a decision. Morgan and I are coming home April 15th. I'm sad to leave my family after just 5 short weeks of visiting (actually it feels like its been 2 months already), but so excited to be home with Clint and with all my stuff! :) I'll be coming back to Utah in May for Kristen's wedding, but we don't know if Clint will be able to. He should be starting some kind of survival training around that same time, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, I'm really bored, so I thought I would blog about something, but really don't have anything else to say. So ya, I guess thats it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!! WooooHooooo!!! You made my day. I can't wait to see you two. YAY!
I hope we can see each other again before you leave! It has been good to see you, I miss the way it used to be with us girls all together,oh Memories.;-)
Dang, I was hoping to see you before you had to take off again... Maybe huh? Sorry we weren't home the other day.
I am happy that you get to see your hubby... I am sure he is more happy about it :) And I am sure Morgan misses her Daddy.
That means that you wont be here for the shower? After all the work you put into it?!?
I really hope you AND Clint get to come back out, we will really have to get together if that happens. Luke and I sitll talk about how we can't and probably wont find friends like you guys ever again! We really miss the two of you. If I don't see you before you leave have a safe and eventless fight home.
Post a Comment