April 16, 2008

I'm home-April 15, 2008

So for anyone who cares, I made it back to Alabama safe and sound. Morgan was wonderful on both planes. She slept almost the entire time and the only time she cried was when I took her bottle out of her mouth to burp her. She did great on the 4 hour drive from the airport to our house too. Love that little girl. She had a hard time going to sleep our first night home, so when Clint got home from school early (1130 pm) he got to see her because she was still wide awake and as happy as can be. After he played with her for a few minutes I put her down in her crib and of course she went right to sleep. I guess she just really wanted to see her daddy. She knew she was home and wanted to wait up for him. It was funny cause at one point while I was trying to rock her to sleep I actually fell asleep. When I opened my eyes and looked down at her she was staring at my, wide eyes and a huge grin on her face. She thought it was hilarious that she was up way past her bed time and mommy couldn't keep her eyes open.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie it was good to see you and Morgan while you were here. I wish we could have done more together. I am glad you made home alright. Tell Clint a good luck for me. - Christine

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006