April 4, 2008

First Swim-April 4, 2008

Today my mom and I took Morgan and 2 of her cousins (Braydon and Makayla) swimming at an indoor pool in Holladay. Its a really nice place, they have a huge waterslide, a lazy river, a water playground for kids, a hot tub, the works! We had a ton of fun and Morgan LOVED it! We swam for an hour before she started fussing because she was cold, or maybe tired. I'm not sure which. She's such a good baby. We are so blessed to have her.
Mom and Morgan

Carrying Kayla and Morgan through the lazy river.
(Kayla is still a little unsure about the deep water).

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

How fun! her swimsuit is so cute! I love the video of her laughing and talking; I can't believe how big she is!

The Calls said...

It looks like you are dragging Kayla by her head??? kick kayla kick!!! keep floating!!!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you are too funny. You crack me up. She had her under Kayla's arm. That was when they very first got in the water and Kayla was kind of scared. She got over it pretty quick though.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006