Always making me smile when I need it most.

Things I love about you: You give me a hug and kiss every morning and afternoon when I get you out of bed. First thing in the morning you start pointing to everything in your room and talking like you know exactly what you're saying. You stick up for yourself when your sister is being a bully :) You are a good eater. When you see me getting a snack out of the pantry you sit down and look up at me like a little puppy dog waiting for his treat. You are so smart and learn so quickly. When I tell you to hold hands, you stick your chubby little finger out to your sister, just like me and daddy do to you when we want you to hold our hands. You love to be outside. You love the tag on your blanket almost as much as you love me. You are an entertainer, you love to make people laugh by doing silly things. Like your "crazy face" and throwing your head back and faking a laugh. You follow your sister around the house and do everything she does. You learn quickly from her. You have a silly laugh that can make anyone smile. Your chubby little cheeks get so firm and kissable when you're smiling and laughing. Its my favorite place to kiss you! I love how when you can't see me, you walk around the house shouting, "mama, mama". I love you Jack Jack!
7 comments:
What a great picture of you two! You look beautiful like always. Your kids are adorable and getting so big! I keep hoping that one day we will be stationed at the same place. Hope you are loving your new home!
I love that you are writing to the kids!
I love this picture of you two. It almost made me cry, what you wrote. It is so sweet.
Cutest picture ever. Miss you!!!!
you 2 are so cute :)
I love this picture, he is so cute and you are so HOT!!
He's such a cutie! And that really is a great picture of you two! Love it!
Post a Comment