February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Playgroup at the Park

Today our church had playgroup at the park. My friend, Charlene, was nice enough to take pictures for us.

I'm not sure if they are conspiring against the boys or their mothers.
My handsome devil! He's such a sweet monster!


Always so happy (as long as his tummy is full)!!!

2 comments:

grandma said...

What cute pictures. I'm so excited to see Ambria in some of them to. It looks like they were having so much fun.

Mindy said...

I can't believe how big Jackson looks (I am sure you don't want to hear that) but he is! He is just a little stud, so cute. And of course Morgan too!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006