February 25, 2011

February 11, 2011-Valentine's Ball

The Preschool kids had a Valentine's "Ball" a few weeks a go and I forgot to post these pictures. It was more like a mad house of 3 and 4 year olds running around screaming and chasing balloons.
But here are my cute little kiddos. Even Jackson dressed up.

Oh, the sun is too bright! I can't see!!
A somewhat decent picture. At least one of them understood "say cheese".
Finally got their hands on balloons.
Still not quite getting the hang of "say cheese".

3 comments:

grandma said...

Oh my gosh I have the cutest grandbabies ever. Jackson looks so grown up in these pictures. How nice that their teacher gives them a new book. Hopefully that instills a love for reading? So cool that she gives them books. I have a box here you were supposed to take. :-)

grandma again... said...

Okay, so I was just looking at these pictures again and they crack me up. Those two girls must be related. Neither one of them are saying cheese and they both open their mouth the same way. haha. They make me laugh. Jackson is such a stud. Oh my gosh he is cute. Okay, I think I'm done. Thanks so much for posting pictures.

Nikki said...

My two favorite kids in the world. They are so adorable!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006