My favorite thing about Texas is all of the super nice parks within 2-5 minutes of our house. Seriously, I've spent more time outside this winter then I did the entire 2 years I was in Korea and I'm loving it! The kids are enjoying it too.
My little stud muffin!
Peek-a-boo! He won't actually go down the slides. He's a little scared of them. But I push him down every now and then and he has fun.
Little monkey. (His belly is always hanging out!)
She climbed this thing by herself and I almost had a heart attack when I turned around and saw her almost to the top and looking like she was struggling. But she made it.
I caught her jumping mid air.
2 comments:
I love that last picture of Morgan. What a classic look on her face. I love it. Jack is just so cute. I love every picture of him. Morgan is getting so big. I miss them so much.
Shout out to the Cowboys!!! tee hee..love the shirt Morgster! I'm jealous of your weather!
Post a Comment