it's already March! Time goes by so fast. Sometimes a little too fast. Sometimes (especially since I started reading "These Is My Words") I think it would have been nice to live in a time of less distraction. When people lived off the land a little more and sat on their built-by-the-sweat-of-their-brow front porches watching the sun set over their vast acres and acres of land.
I've been thinking lately that it would be so fun to go on a cruise. I'd love to spend a week on and in blue clear water and sunshine. I really really want to go on a Disney cruise with the kids. What a blast that would be. Morgan would be in 3-year-old heaven!
The kids have been sick for the last 2 weeks. I shouldn't have waited so long to take them to the doctor, but it turned out to be ear and sinus infections. Poor babies. They are feeling a ton better today though and I'm looking forward to being able to get out of the house this weekend. We went to the library today. I try to take Morgan at least twice a month. She loves picking out new books and videos. Its a real pain to take the kids there and chase them around hushing them, but I hope that I'm instilling a love for books into their little hearts and minds. Books have always been very important to me.
Clint is flying and flying, and flying some more. We are excited that our 7 year anniversary is coming up soon (well I'm excited, I think every year of a happy marriage is a wonderful thing to celebrate)! So happy 7 years to us!!
Oh, and I forgot to mention, they asked me to be a Sunday School teacher for the adult class at church. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I have a few weeks before I start so I have time to prepare myself, thank heavens!!
March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
just letting you know I read this and I think it is great that you take your kids to the library. I used to take you kids on Saturday mornings when we lived in ND cause they had a cat in the hat girl that read stories and you guys would pick out books, they didn't have DVD in "those" days, nor could you check out VCR movies. Anyway, you guys always had fun at the library and I chased you around and sssshhhhh'd you. :-) When is your anniversary anyway. It isn't for a few more weeks. Love ya.
I have a great idea for you. Come and see me and we can go on a cruise around italy, rome and france. Ok? And congrats on your new calling, you will be great at it!
I think the same thing sometimes about living in the olden days. :) Sunday school teacher which scare the pants right off of me but you will be great!
Post a Comment