February 2, 2011

YAY!!!

I just found out I've been approved for a $4,000 military spouse grant for school! That means, if I can work out the rest of the kinks, I can start taking classes to work on my RN!! WOOHOOO!!!

7 comments:

The Shields Family said...

Awesome!! Congrats!

sdsadasd said...

Yay!!! Glad you got it all worked out! Hope you can start classes soon!!

The Fisher's said...

Wahoo for you!! I am already over half way through using mine :) My only regret is I signed up when it was $6000 and I lost $2000 by taking too long to decide on my classes :( Good luck ironing out all those pesky details!

mom said...

That is so cool Kate. Sorry I wasn't more attentive yesterday. I was wrapped up in work. I think it is awesome that you are going to be able to continue on with your education. It is important. Love ya.

Lindsey Deering said...

Katie!!
So you guys are in the states now. Your family is darling and you are looking beautiful! Gosh, I sure miss you guys. Tell your hubby we say "hello"
Love you guys

Sarah and Alex said...

So who did you go through to get the grant??

Laci J said...

RIGHT ON!!! Congrats to that!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006