July 4, 2010

Independence Day

We had a great 4th of July. Around 4 we went to Yongsan for the celebration. We had dinner and then hung out with our great friends. The kids danced, ate junk, and sweated their bums off. It was so incredibly HOT and HUMID! But we enjoyed ourselves none the less.


Raise your hand if you want to kiss those adorable cheeks!!
Lucille and Morgan dancing, Keona running circles around them.
An attempt to get all the kids in a picture. L to R, F to B...Apaulo, Leilani, Jackson, Morgan
Matthew, Lucille, Keona, Eithan
J and Mo loved the fireworks. I thought Morgan would be scared at first but she screamed and laughed and ran around saying "WOW!!!" It was great. J wasn't scared either, which surprised me. He was quite facinated.


This crazy dude just made us laugh. I had to get him on video.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

For a minute I thought that was clint dancing. (ha ha j/k clint!) And yes I am raising my hand and want to kiss Jackson's cute cheeks! He is getting so big as is Morgan and I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Mindy said...

For a minute I thought that was clint dancing. (ha ha j/k clint!) And yes I am raising my hand and want to kiss Jackson's cute cheeks! He is getting so big as is Morgan and I can't wait to see you guys soon!

~The Dippold's said...

Too cute! I love the pics! Glad you guys had a good 4th! Are you guys going to be here in September? I hope I read that right! I am so excited! If so, we have to get together for sure! :)

Katie Webb said...

Holly~ Clint will be there in September, but I'm staying in Utah with my family. He'll be there for 2 months. I think you and Dan are the only ones left we know at Rucker :) You'll definitely have to get together. Wish I could come out there too!

Luke and Erin said...

Looks fun- And hot!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006