July 9, 2010

A Solution to Too Much TV

We got a kitty this week. His pregnant mother was found tied up in a garbage can. Soon after she was rescued she gave birth to 6 kittens. Can you imagine! Pregnant with 6 babies and tied up to a dumpster!! Where's the humanity? Anyway, we brought Sam home and he and Morgan have quickly become BFF's. Since bringing Sam home Morgan has not been asking for TV quite as often, much to my relief!! Her and Sam chase each other around for the better part of the day.

2 comments:

sdsadasd said...

It is so nice to see and hear her giggling screams! I miss her & the rest of the fam!

mom said...

I agree. I love her little giggle screams. They make me laugh.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006