July 15, 2010

A Walk to the Park

On Monday (I think) the kids were up early (story of my life!!) so I decided to take them for a walk. Korea is a very strange country. In some instances it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life, but sometimes it looks like this and it makes me sad....yes, this is in our neighborhood.
We took a little break at this park down the street from our house. Its not a great park, mostly just dirt and rocks, but Mo enjoys the slide. She had to "swing like a monkey" everytime she went down the slide.

I was trying to teach her to kick her legs when she swings, but she just started kicking them all crazy-like.
Forgive the quality of these pictures. They are from my cell phone.

3 comments:

mom said...

Wow, it looks like that place was hit by a tornado. Did you guys have a huge wind storm or something? Morgan has the cutest clothes. :-) I love those little skirts on her. Thanks for posting. I was having withdrawls. Love ya.

Brenna and Otto said...

Last night I had a dream I was babysitting Morgan! It was fun.

evelania said...

Cute pics! We are now where you are moving to!!! We'll finally get to meet :) How crazy is that?!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006