July 25, 2010

Yatap Swimming

Look what we found this weekend! Actually, a friend of mine found it, and took us there this weekend. Its SO close to our house! I don't know why we didn't find it last summer :( But we're so happy to have it these last few weeks. No more driving a long distance to go swimming on post.
Sunblock is on and he's ready to go!




The amount of attention my kids (and all American kids) get from Koreans is a little rediculous. I'll be glad when I can go somewhere without my children being mauled by strangers.

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Wahoo for water in the heat! I remember that I would get a lot of attention in China when I was there. People would seriously throw that kids at us and take picutes. WHAT?1?! And then we had to lie and tell them that we were from Canada when we wanted to street shop.

Mindy said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I like seeing what you guys have there...just in case we go there. Just in case. :)

Katie Webb said...

Mindy, if you did come here, life would be so much easier for you than it has been for me. They are building so many great new things out here. There is a huge new shopping area right down the road. Lots of new stuff for kids, this pool area, and they are starting to build a commissary in October at K16. The gym is being remolded, there is a pool on post (indoor) and they are getting ready to build another park on K16. PLUS they are tearing down all the green houses around our neighborhood and building a huge park. Yes, life where we live is going to get better and better in the next few years. We thought about staying, but 2 years in a foreign country is enough for me.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006