July 27, 2010

Modeling Shoot #10 and #2 Minkmui

Today Morgan had a modeling shoot.



The little boy modeling with her didn't fit in any of the clothes. He was too big. So J got to do his second shoot with Morgan.

I'm SO glad they got to model together before we left the country. The photographer asked me how much longer we'd be in Korea, and when I told him he was disapointed. I think he liked the kids. This is the 4th time Morgan has modeled for this company with this photographer.




The kids were pretty good. I think Morgan is getting sick of modeling. Its picked up so much lately and she's just getting impatient with all the mumbo jumbo. I can't say I'll be disapointed when we're done with it. Its given the kids a good start on their bank accounts, but sometimes I wonder if its worth the money to them.

6 comments:

Amber said...

How awesome is that for them to do the photo shoot together!! I love the pictures...super cute.

Amber said...

How awesome is that for them to do the photo shoot together!! I love the pictures...super cute.

The Phipps said...

They are so cute!! Wow and only 35 more days..that went by fast!

Carissa said...

Really REALLY cute! They look so much alike!

Luke and Erin said...

They will thank you some day for it. And they probably wont ever remember it. It will so be their claim to fame! They will love the story!!

~The Dippold's said...

So cute! What an amazing experience for them. The pics turned out adorable! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006