May 28, 2010

This is why the laundry is always stacking up...
This is why the bed never gets made...
This is why the dishes sometimes pile up and there is always water splashed everywhere...
This is why you can always find a sticky fingerprint somewhere in the house...
And these 2 smiling, happy kids are the reason why, even amongst the messes and never-ending chores, I'm the happiest, luckiest mom in the world!

3 comments:

sdsadasd said...

this was one of the sweetest posts you've ever written! such great pictures of the kids- i miss them a lot!

mom said...

I agree with Mary. I wish, when you guys were little, that I would have had the perspective on parenting that you have Katie. You are good mom. I too love these pictures. Send me the one of them in the tub. I can't enlarge it.

Laurie said...

BAhahaha...worth it!! :D

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006