May 20, 2010

First Swim of the Season!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010
We went swimming for the first time this summer, and it was Jackson's first time ever. He LOVED the water. As most babies do. Morgan was a bit afraid. But thats probably because we've only been swimming twice since we moved to Korea. We're lucky to have a pool at K16 (they didn't have one when we moved here, yes life at K16 is getting better all the time). I wish it was an outdoor pool, but we're lucky to have it at all.
Morgan and Farron



I didn't get any pictures of Morgan actually in the water, because by the time I got the camera out she was done being in the pool. Same with Jackson. O well, I totally plan on being a poolside bum this summer, so I'm sure we'll have more photo ops :)

1 comments:

mom said...

J always looks so excited and happy. I wondered if the swimsuit fit him. I had been meaning to ask and kept forgetting. Looks like it does the job though. Morgan is cute as a bug as always. I love her hair. I hope it keeps it curl after the humidity.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006