Clint had to work again this Saturday, so I tagged along with some friends to Everland, which is kind of like Disneyland in Korea. They have cartoon characters walking around, rides, shops, shows, etc.
May 1, 2010
Everland Trip
May 1, 2010
Clint had to work again this Saturday, so I tagged along with some friends to Everland, which is kind of like Disneyland in Korea. They have cartoon characters walking around, rides, shops, shows, etc.
Our friends, Nikki & RJ
In the Fairy Gardens (I've given up trying to get a decent picture of this kid)


Jackson is in heaven when he's in his Beco baby carrier.

This was a fun house for kids. All the guns shoot balls.
You go around and collect them
Then put them into these fun machines and push the button.

This one shoots them straight into the air.
Morgan trying to carry as many as possible
Morgan in the Beco, boy is she heavy!
Clint had to work again this Saturday, so I tagged along with some friends to Everland, which is kind of like Disneyland in Korea. They have cartoon characters walking around, rides, shops, shows, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
looks fun! we are trying to get a disneyland trip going. Well, by we I mean me. Luke is not all that into it. I am not really overly excited about going, but I think kids should go when they are little and the magic of seeing their favorites is still there.... Anyway, that looks fun. you are brave to take the kids, good thing you had some help :)
Post a Comment