May 1, 2010

Sitting Up

Jackson has been sitting up on his own for about 2 weeks now. He loves being such a big boy. He will sit with his toys and just play for a good hour (or until his siter knocks him over). This has also made bath time much more enjoyable for him. He sits and splashes and loves every second of it. I'm so happy he's sitting up 2 months earlier than Morgan did!!

4 comments:

mom said...

He is so stinkin cute and such a big boy. Can't wait to see you guys.

Luke and Erin said...

What a big boy! By the time I get to meet him he will be walking!!!

Brenna and Otto said...

Fun! This is Brenna.

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh he is so cute!!! I love his little mouth!!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006