April 15, 2010

She Does This Frequently

2 comments:

grandma said...

Oh my gosh you should have heard Fred laughing at this. He watched it four times. After he walked away I watched it again and he was laughing in the family room. This is the best. I love it. Start her early and she may be very musically inclinded. :-)

~The Dippold's said...

Too cute! Love it! Jackson & Morgan are growing up way too fast! I have a crazy ? for you... do you have my recipe to the green drink? I have misplaced it and can't remember quite how I used to do it and have been craving it like crazy lately. I was thinking for some reason that you may have it? Let me know. :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006