Morgan thought this would be the best way to take a bath together.
April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
It kills me how no matter how she is pulling or tugging or pushing or sitting on him he is always happy. Maybe you just need to put your purse up high enough that she can't reach it. J is so stinkin cute. In these pictures on here you can see Clint but he is looking more and more like you all the time, or like your brothers. That picture of Morgan could have been Megan. I'm not sure if it was the clothes or the pose or what but I thought of Megan when I saw it. And you look great as always. Love you guys.
You look beautiful!!! The kids are bad either. =)
That first picture of them both in J's bathtub makes me laugh every single time I look at it. He looks content to be being pushed around in his own little tub and of course she looks like she is supposed to be there. It cracks me up every time.
Post a Comment