April 26, 2010

April 14, 2010-Family Pics

We had family pictures done again a few weeks ago. This time a friend of mine did them. I think she did a great job! Here's a few of my favorites of the kids. I haven't decided which family picture I like best yet, so that will have to come later. Morgan was not cooperative at all and it was like 40 degrees out so we were all freezing.



The one below is the typical scene around our house.





4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Awe, cute! I like the one of Jackson eating the table. Pretty eyes!

Sarah and Alex said...

They are so precious!! And you're right, the photograher did a great job! :)

The Fisher's said...

Cute cute cute! Being photogenic helps I think :)

The Phipps said...

Those a wonderful!!! Morgan and Jackson are so cute.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006