April 6, 2010

New Fun Stuff From Grandparents for Easter

Jackson is always so happy. All we have to do is look at him and he giggles and squirms.
Morgan showing daddy her new dress and candy bracelet from Pama Webb.
Playing with her new makeup from Pama Jaelann.
Concentrating very hard on making mommy pretty.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your kids are growing up way too fast.

grandma said...

I'm glad she likes the makeup. I thought it would be fun and it looked mostly harmless. She is doing a fine job of actually getting it on her eye.

J is so stinkin cute. He is so happy all the time. I love it that he gets excited when he sees up on the webcam. I can't wait to see you guys in Sept. I am counting down the days with you.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006