A few minutes ago I was changing Morgan's bed back into a crib and putting it in Jackson's room. She was really unhappy about it and crying hysterically. She's been sleeping in a twin bed the last 3 nights, so I reminded her that she was in a big bed now. She went and laid in bed with her blanket and was crying so hard. I went and sat down with her and put my arms around her.
I said to her, "Getting big is hard isn't it?"
Through her tears and quivering voice she answered, "Ya."
I told her, "Mommy needs you to be a big girl, can you be a big girl?"
Again with a quivering voice, "Ya."
After a long pause...."I wanna song."
Then through MY tears and quivering voice I sang to her, "I See The Moon".
April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
This makes me cry. Who would have known that something like that would be so tramatic for her. Poor thing.
Post a Comment