April 19, 2010

Morgan's 2 Year & Jackson's Blessing Photos

Back in December we had pictures done for Morgan's 2nd birthday. We decided to do a few shots of Jackson in his blessing outfit as well as family pictures. Due to lack of other options, we went to the same lady who did Morgan's 1 year pictures and family pictures last year. Which didn't turn out that great. These are the best ones we got this year. I thought I'd share. None of the family ones turned out. The flowers in these pictures were like a bright purple-ish color that didn't match Morgan's dress at all, so I had her turn all of them into black and white.
This one (below) is my personal favorite.
This is a perfect shot of her natural laugh.
Not sure why they cut her head off in this one???

There wasn't one single good shot of Jackson. This is the best we got and his collar is sticking up and the angle on his face is bad. O well, at least this year we will be in the states for both of their birthdays and we can do better ones! I hope!
PS Jackson was blessed in the same outfit his dad was blessed in :) So this picture is very special despite the not-so-greatness of it.

3 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

I like'em! Sorry they are not as wonderful as you hoped! You can get some great ones while you are here... I can send you to a few amazing people!

The Patty Cake House said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

~The Dippold's said...

That's always frunstrating when they don't turn out the way you hope but I think they are adorable! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006