This book was really difficult for me to get into. In fact I haven't completely finished it. But it gives a brief history of every mother of every prophet since Joseph Smith Jr. Its pretty amazing the stuff these women went through, especially in the 18 and 1900's. A lot of illness and death in their families. It definitely made me appreciate the knowledge and technology we have now. I don't think I could handle losing a child let alone several children.January 1, 2010
Mothers of the Prophets
This book was really difficult for me to get into. In fact I haven't completely finished it. But it gives a brief history of every mother of every prophet since Joseph Smith Jr. Its pretty amazing the stuff these women went through, especially in the 18 and 1900's. A lot of illness and death in their families. It definitely made me appreciate the knowledge and technology we have now. I don't think I could handle losing a child let alone several children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment