In 2009 I read 15 books. More than any other year in my life. This year I would like to read even more than that! On my list for 2010 (and not in any particular order):
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Book 3 of Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
4. Gadiatons and the Silver Sword by Chris Heimerdinger
5. Tennis Shoes and the Feathered Serpent Part 1 by Chris heimerdinger
6. Southern Lights by Danielle Steel
7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
9. The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
10. Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
11. To Love, Honor, and Vacuum by Sheila Gregoire
12. Atlantis by Greg Donegan
13. Atlantis: Bermuda Triangle
14. Atlantis: The Devil's Sea
15. Atlantis: Gate
16. Assault on Atlantis
How on earth am I going to accomplish this? you ask...Well, I'm going to read while I feed Jackson. That should give me a good hour of intermittent reading every day. Until he starts nursing less anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
Happy New Year! I hope you were able to enjoy some of it!
Your kids are so cute, I loved the Chirstmas card! I just didn't get to doing one for usthis year, sad :( I was thinking about sending them late but I think I will just wait until next year.
Thanks so much for the cute rings! My girls loved them... I am not sure I how I feel about the chicken-Jer likes it anyway!
I read often during naptimes, and when I'm waiting for Aaron to come to bed. You find time to fit it in and it is such an addiction - at least Aaron thinks so :)
I just finished hunger games and catching fire. they were both A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!
Post a Comment