Clint had to get this picture taken this week. He now has his ORB (some kind of profile) completely updated so that we can get orders to our next duty station. We're scheduled to leave Korea around August 19th this year, so we're getting pretty excited. We have less than 7 months! Thats less than a pregnancy and we all know how fast pregnancy goes! We're getting excited. Any bets on where you think we'll go? I have a 'gut' feeling, but I also had a 'gut' feeling when we left Alabama that was wrong, so I'm not sayin this time!
January 29, 2010
Isn't He Handsome?
Clint had to get this picture taken this week. He now has his ORB (some kind of profile) completely updated so that we can get orders to our next duty station. We're scheduled to leave Korea around August 19th this year, so we're getting pretty excited. We have less than 7 months! Thats less than a pregnancy and we all know how fast pregnancy goes! We're getting excited. Any bets on where you think we'll go? I have a 'gut' feeling, but I also had a 'gut' feeling when we left Alabama that was wrong, so I'm not sayin this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
I think he has more hair than the last time I saw him... Lookin' good Clint!!!!
I have finished your bows and headbands, and I will mail them out on Monday!!! So watch for them... they turned out way cute, at least I think so. I tried to make them smaller since Morgan is small. They are about the size I would use for Brooke. I hope you like them!
Hawaii..hawaii..hawaii!!
You think pregnancy goes fast? I am dying here. Sorry I am not helping :) I hope you get where you want to go. I really want to know what your gut feeling is. And please post where your going as soon as you find out!
oh and yes that picture of clint is good. I don't know how they can do those serious pictures, I would want to laugh.
Absolutely AWESOME picture. I love it.
Pregnancy for me is slow until its over, then I wonder how it went so fast. But thats just me :)
Post a Comment