January 13, 2010

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I just finished book 2 of the Hunger Games triology, Catching Fire. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone reading this or the first book. So I'll just say it was SO GOOD! I was not expecting things to turn out the way they did. Not at all. I found this website (here) where you can "play" the Hunger Games. I totally lost! Ha ha! The next book comes out August of this year and the movie is projected for 2011.
~Scroll down for more new posts~

2 comments:

lAuRa said...

Awesome! Didn't know they were making a movie out of these. I'm going to have to read these as part of my reading goal in March!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I can't wait till August. I'm also so excited for the movie. There is life after Twilight! haha!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006