A picture of Korean Won for you. They just recently came out with the 50,000 won bill. Which is nice, now our stack of rent money isn't 6 inches thick! The coins are 500, 100, 50, and 10.
September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
How exciting! We really miss you guys and for some reason that post made me miss you more! We went to the Metlting Pot the other night and Luke and I both said how much fun it would be to go there with you guys!
I like that bow, if you go to my new blog you can find a bunch of places to get ideas for more. They really are so much cheaper when you make them yourself!
Good lukc, I hope Jackson comes very soon!
Post a Comment