September 6, 2009

Temple Day!!!

On Saturday we finally had the opportunity to go to the LDS temple here in Seoul. Once a month they do an all English day and a lot of people from our church work there on that day. It was the smallest temple I've seen. It was so great for Clint and me to be able to go together (we haven't in over a year). It was also great to see so many people we know there. I'm so thankful that we have a temple so close to us and for all the blessings that temple service brings to us. I'm thankful for our eternal marriage and that we will be with our families in the next life. I had a conversation with a friend of mine who said she couldn't imagine being with the same person for the rest of her life. I'm so glad that I married someone who makes it seem like a lifetime together is not enough. We married each other because we want to be together for this life and the next and I'm so thankful for the love and life that we have created together. I look forward to our future together and for an eternity of companionship.

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006