September 5, 2009

PooPee in the Potee!

Morgan will hate us for this someday, but its so worth it! Like I mentioned before, she's been telling me when her diaper is dirty by grabbing it and saying "ew, poopy". So we've been thinking maybe she's ready to potty train? A friend of mine gave us a potty seat and I started putting her on it every hour on Friday, but she never did anything. Saturday, when we were eating dinner, she kept saying "poopy", so I checked her diaper and it was clean. So Clint thought maybe she was trying to tell us she needed to go and put her on the toilet....the video says the rest...

We didn't actually think she had gone, but when Clint took her off the toilet she had done her business! Of course she got a reward, but is now afraid of the toilet and will not sit on it. We think maybe she's afraid of what she saw in it after her success.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!!! Way to go Morgan. What a big girl! I love how you can hear and see her "pushing" it out. hahahhaa!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006