September 27, 2009

K16 Fall Festival

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to the Fall Festival at K16. Of course Morgan found a pile of dirt as soon as we got there and took her shoes off.
Korean folk dancers
Morgan's best friend Mary (or Marmu as Morgan would say). Morgan absolutely loves Mary. In fact she cried when Mary said goodbye yesterday :( I think she likes Mary more than me!
These guys did some karate type stuff. In this picture he is jumping of the guy's back and then kicking the wood in the other guy's hand.

Overall it was a fun day. They had lots of lame dancing, like Hooters girls. But we had a good time visiting with friends and showing off Jackson. At the festival they opened the new football/soccer/baseball/track field thing. I can't wait to start walking on it every day! If anyone wants to join my walking "club" let me know :)
~Scroll down~

3 comments:

sdsadasd said...

morgan was just sad that i havent been over to play in a while- she loves her mommy more than anyone! =)

Mindy said...

Katie! I love baby Jackson so much....and I haven't even met him yet. SO CUTE! He seems so sweet. I am so happy for your cute family!

Stephanie said...

looks like a fun day! I wish I could join the walking club :( Miss you!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006