September 6, 2009

This is kind of out of order. But last Wednesday Morgan had 2 little friends over. Farrin on the left and Lucky in the middle. The were so good and so cute! This picture was taken while they were watching Sleeping Beauty and eating pretzels.

2 comments:

The Phipps said...

Awww! how cute!!! I enjoyed all your post below too!!! Looks like you had a great baby shower. Only 14 more days...good luck!!

Luke and Erin said...

Good luck with potty training. Bree and I have been working on it. I think a 50% success rate is good enough for me, in that I have 2 that are and 2 not ;)
I am glad you got to go to the temple, Luke and I haven’t been in a REALLY long time, and we have them all over :(
And I LOVE Sleeping Beauty! It is great you guys have people to be great friends with.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006