August 6, 2008

Grandpa and the Heightmans-July 28, 2008

On July 28th we went to Salt Lake to see our good friends, the Heightmans. They were our very first friends at Fort Rucker and are now living in Utah. It was so fun to see them and visit with them again. We missed them when they abondoned us last December. On the way to their house we stopped and saw Grandpa Fred. He was out doing yard work. Soon I'll get some pictures of the yard. He has done an amazing job!
We had dinner with Melanie and Robbie and then went swimming.
Playing in the waterfall
I shot this picture of Morgan's toes because they are ALWAYS curled when she is sitting up.
Mason and Morgan. Mason is about 4 months older than Morgan. Isn't he a doll!?

3 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I'm so glad you were able to visit people we miss too, those two little ones are so cute together!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! Are you staying with your mom yet or are you in Ogden with Clint's family until he leaves? We need to get together sometime before you go to Korea! Let me know.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! We all miss you guys. We'll probably be leaving on October 3rd! I can't believe how soon that sounds!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006