August 10, 2008

5 Years-August 2, 2008

On August 2nd I went to my 5 year highschool reunion. I know, silly, I never thought I would go to one and now I know I'll probably never go to another one. I came to the conclusion that it would have been more fun to just plan a night out with my friends. It was fun too see some old acquantances. Somehow I convinced Clint to come with me (what a good husband huh?). He took these pictures of me with some of my BFF's. Stephanie and Katie weren't there and we missed them.
Me, Rebekah, Amber, Christine
Just being goofy. I didn't get the memo that we were all supposed to stick out our tongues. O well.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So, did you ever beat up any of those friends when you were younger?....just wondering.

Stephanie said...

I'm sad that i missed it. You guys look so cute, just like highschool again! let us know if your free this weekend! we all would love to hangout again.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006