August 22, 2008
I'm sorry to anyone who is not on my friends list anymore. I changed my layout the other day and used Pyzam. Of course it messed up y entire page, and even though I saved the widgets, they still got lost and everything went bizerk! I hate Pyzam. Anyway, if you aren't on my friends list its because I don't remember your blog address and couldn't find a link to it on anyone elses page. So email me and let me know. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Morgan is so beautiful! I love all the little videos and the pictures are so cute! For our blog, if you just click on my name here at the top of this comment it should take you to our blog. We miss you guys!
Here's a link to our blog!
cnjbrown.blogspot.com
hallfamily-lukerin.blogspot.com
You forgot me!!
Post a Comment