June 8, 2008

Wasps, Juice, Tummy Time, and Hair-June 8, 2008

This is a wasp nest that is in my window sill. I just found it on Friday. Its actually really cool cause its made out of mud. It would be interesting to see the wasps at work, but I rather it not be in my window sill :)
A good friend of mine brought over some juice the other day for Morgan cause she's having a hard time going #2. Everytime she drinks it this is the face she makes. It cracks me up! Remember the 'bitter beer' commercials from forever ago?
Morgan usually hates being on her stomach and rolls over the second you put her there, but yesterday she was having a good time talking to our good friends, Nate and Mindy.
I know this picture is really lame, but some of you wanted to see my newly highlighted hair. I sure am thankful for friends with talent. Nikki colored my hair and gave me some layers and she did an awesome job. Thanks Nikki!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

I love your hair! Nikki did a fabulous job! That picture of Morgan on her tummy is adorable. Yay for Clint coming home today!!!

Stephanie said...

your hair is so cute! and your baby is getting cuter by the day!

Holly Lind said...

Have you tried tasting the juice? Maybe you'd make the same face??

The Calls said...

what happen to be a homemaker blog? it said it was removed?

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Your hair turned out way cute! And yes what happened to be a homemaker?

thejencooper said...

Your hair is gorgeous, I love it! Ok that is so hilarious about Morgan chewing on her monitor. I am totally cracking up! Ew on the wasps and I love Morgan's juice face! Evie did that same thing at first. I love babies. They are so cute and entertaining!

Luke and Erin said...

You baby is so big. Almost not a baby anymore! Your hair looks great :)
The wasp nest is neat, too bad it was so close to your house! Hope Clint is enjoying being home... for a minute anyway.

Windy said...

Love your hair and Morgan is so ADORABLE!!!! By the way, those are dirt dauber nests.

Katie Webb said...

What is a dirt dauber? I thought those were wasps flying in and out?

The Patty Cake House said...

CUTE!! CUTE!!! Your hair is sooo cute - did Nikki Grandy do that??? YAY that your husband is home!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006