June 10, 2008

Home-June 10, 2008

I'm not sure where Clint is, but this guy was standing on the side of the road with a couple of duffle bags so I thought I'd be nice and bring him home. He's cute enough. Kind of skinny around the middle since he was starved for a couple of days. But he'll do. I planned a very nice lunch for Clint...roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, corn...but we decided to go to lunch with all his buddies that he roomed with while he was gone. We went to Playa Azul in Enterprise, the best Mexican food we've had since coming to 'Bama. I highly recommend it. Sure is nice to have him home. I love being a family. He has a week off before his next course, so we're getting lots of quality time together.

11 comments:

Mindy said...

Awwww, she definately looks like her daddy!

Tiff and Trev said...

Hey Katie and Clint...it's been forever! I'm happy you found our blog...so we can see what's going on in eachother's lives. Your daughter is adorable! She looks like she's about the same age as my little girl. They're fun, aren't they? Just wait until they're toddlers though...then LOOK OUT! I'm happy to see you guys are doing well...we'll have to keep in touch...

Luke and Erin said...

Holy yikes!!!! Not his best look ;) Glad he is home safe and sound.

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you that he is home. You need to get some meat on his bones!!I really look up to you for all your hard work, your such a strong person!

Anonymous said...

Why is Morgan so pink? Is she sunburned? Did you forget the sunscreen? EEEEwwwwww who is holding her? Fred thinks he looks like a helicopter pilot. I think it will take some getting used to. Is he going to keep it?

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love this background. It is very cute.

Toddy Boddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejencooper said...

Hey Katie! That was nice of you to bring that poor guy home and feed him. Nice stach! Hehe. Ok so I got Evie's yellow floaty thing at Walmart in the Toy section, NOT the baby section. I wandered around forever looking until my husband told me the first place he thought of to look. Genius. So did you guys find out where you are going yet? If not then you don't have to reply and I will just wait for when you post something. What is taking them so long man!

The Shields Family said...

Hey Katie! Glad that he made it home but it looks like he found a fuzzy friend! It's weird seeing hime with a mustach!! Hope all is well!

The Grandy's said...

I want to see pictures from the party. I told Elder Hulet I would send him some if I ever saw any. Um thanks for the compliment. Unless you were being sarcastic. In which case, I hate you.

Heather said...

That mustache is too funny! LOL Is he going redneck on us?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006