June 29, 2008

New Stuff-June 29, 2008

On Friday night (the 27th), the 3 of us went to Playa Azul in Enterprise for dinner. They had a live Mariachi (is that how you spell it?) band playing and they came to our table to make a fuss over Morgan. Then they played and sang "It's a Small World After All". It was fun to listen to the way they pronounced the words. Morgan loved it too, she just stared at all their instruments.
On Saturday night we went to La Parilla (another Mexican restaurant) in Dothan. Its new and we keep hearing about how great it is. The food was really good, though Garrett, our server, was not so good. We figure there won't be much Mexican food in Korea, so we're trying to get it all in while we still can. Oh enchilladas...how I will miss you!
I shot this picture of Morgan in the car on the way to Dothan, I just thought it was cute.
Us, the Isakson's, the Howell's, and Nate Salisbury (Mindy is taking the picture).
After dinner we went to Adventureland to miniature golf, but there were dark clouds looming in the distance and we just new we wouldn't get a 'rain' check if the weather got bad. So instead we went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe and got smoothies.
Morgan drinking the new formula flavored smoothie and practicing her gymnastics at the same time. Look at those rolls!
Clint gave Morgan a taste of his smoothie. I can't tell if she liked it or not. What do you think?
After smoothies we played MadGab. Clint makes me laugh so hard when I'm trying to read the cards that I can't even talk. Sorry girls, its my fault we lost!
Oh, and here's a picture of Mindy's wall where the birthday present I gave her is STILL NOT HANGING UP!

5 comments:

4everboys said...

What a fun weekend! The Taylor's and Hill's and my fam were in Dothan on Saturday, too! We ate at Chili's and went lazer tagging at the Fun Zone! Looks like we just missed each other! Question: How do you get the updated blogs for everyone? I need that on mine! It makes things so much easier!!

Anonymous said...

Of course she loved the smoothie. She wouldn't be part Call if she didn't love having something she shouldn't have. :-) These are great pictures. I am SO excited to see you guys. And of course you can stay with me.

Stephanie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I miss haning out with you. Hopefully I can see you when you stop by before you leave the country. miss you!

~The Dippold's said...

We are going to miss you!! But you will be off to another fun adventure. Looks like you had a fun date night! Man Mexican 2 nights in a row. Like you said you gotta get it in before you go to Korea. :)

Luke and Erin said...

Oh, I hate those post... I am so jealous that you have friends--and do stuff with them. It makes me miss you ;) So fun--I guess enjoy them while you can, right?!
Morgan is such a cutie! You guys should have 10 more!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006