June 17, 2008

Rock Band-June 17, 2008

I never knew a game called Rock Band exsisted! Its awesome! We were over at our friend's house on Saturday the 14th and the guys start pulling out this game. I was in awe. Like I said, I had never heard of it. I had so much fun watching them get into it. They were actually pretty good.
Brandon Andreasen on the guitar
Cody Shepard singing, he was really getting into it!
Josh Dawson on the other guitar, he's REALLY good at this game
Mindy & Nate Salisbury were on the drums (actually Nate was on the drums and Mindy stole the drumsticks from him).
Clint playing the drums

6 comments:

The Calls said...

This game is called Rock Band. I love it. My friends and I get together and play it. It is so much fun! I want one so bad!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Rock Star, Rock Band. Same thing right? j/k I'll change it.

Mindy said...

Yeah get the name of the game right! :) And it was all me girl, none of this "it was really nate" I was amazing! :)

The Neilson Family said...

Awesome! I need a rock band to come back into my life!

~The Dippold's said...

That looks like so much fun!! :)

Stephanie said...

I've never played rock band, but I'm pretty good at guitar hero. I love it. I think I would really like singing in the band though. Love ya!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006