October 22, 2012

Feeling Baby #3 Kick

I've probably felt baby move before, but today I felt it for sure!  Twice.  In my opinion, there is nothing more amazing that a mortal can experience than the life of a child inside the womb.  It is one of the few things I love about being pregnant.  When the baby gets big and we can see the movement, it kind of freaks me out :) But it is really neat, nonetheless.  We are getting very excited as this pregnancy progresses.  Especially since we have several friends, 2 sisters-in-law, and a cousin who are also pregnant and due within weeks of us.  So much fun!!!

3 comments:

jaelann said...

Who is the cousin?

???? ;) said...

That baby is going to come out running like momma and daddy :)Awwh so amazing to hear the baby growing and now kicking :) It was just yesterday you were puking all the time :) So happy for your family :):)Luv Ya !

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006