October 11, 2012

Morgan's First Field Trip

Today I accompanied Morgan's preK class to the Pumpkin Patch for their first field trip! It was a lot of fun.




We went on a hay ride.




Painted pumpkins, played "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Scarecrow", read Autumn stories, jumped in a bouncy house,








And had pictures taken (Morgan is all the way to the left).




It was a crazy day and I have a new found respect and admiration for teachers :) I love being able to spend time with and in Morgan's class.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

grandma said...

No they are not blurry they are awesome. Morgan is so beautiful. The jammy ones are blurry though. Looks like she had fun. I didn't go on my first hayride till I was a teenager. Lucky her.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006